Company Annual Review
Every company has an annual review date, usually the same date it was registered. Shortly after this date, ASIC issue an annual statement and an invoice. If you have appointed someone to manage your company (in most common cases, your accountant), your annual statement will be sent to them. You MUST pay the annual review fee to keep your entity registered. If you don’t pay the annual review fee in time, late fees will be applied.
Annual Review Service
This service is designed for busy company directors who need assistance when it comes to meeting their annual ASIC compliance obligations. For those who are not aware, it can be very expensive to get it wrong!
What is your responsibility as a Director?
- Check the ASIC annual company statement to ensure it is correct and up-to-date;
- Pay an ASIC Annual Fee before its due date (penalties apply for late payment);
- Pass a Solvency Resolution within 2 months of the company’s annual review date stating that the company is able to trade and will continue with its activities for the next 12 months.
- Inform ASIC regarding any changes of company details within 28 days from date of change, record all changes within your corporate register.
- Complete ASIC’s requirements on time or be penalised.
One simple solution by a CFG Australia partner to manage your ASIC compliance.
- ASIC Annual Review Service: $100-$300
- Change to Officeholder Details: $120 (per person)
- Change to Shareholder Details: $120 (per person)
- Change of Registered Office Address and/or: $120
- Change of Address for an Officer/Shareholder: $120
Don’t pay a service fee of $300-$600 per company, per year!
- ASIC Annual Review Service: $50
- Change to Officeholder Details: Free
- Change to Shareholder Details: Free
- Change of Registered Office Address and/or: Free
- Change of Address for an Officer/Shareholder: Free
CFG Members Pay ONLY $50 Per Year – Saving Upwards of $250
With our partner’s extensive experience and expertise as an ASIC Registered Agent, together, we can assist you in maintaining your company’s corporate register and ensure your company is continuously compliant with the regulations set by ASIC under Corporations Act 2001 and can simplify this process for you by acting as your ASIC agent.